Wednesday 19 May 2010

New Love/Inspired by...The Noisettes Ever Fallen in Love

I have to share my love for this version of 'Ever Fallen In Love' by the Buzzcocks.

Sure, I hear you, it's not the same as the original - nothing will match the raw emotion in the original track. But I just love, love, love Shingai Shoniwa's raspy vocals combined with what the Noisettes have done with the single. I like the fact that it shows love gone wrong from a different angle instead - maybe a darker, less angrier side - but that of a naughtier side, taken from a girl's perspective, i.e. we've all gone for a bad boy once upon a time!

And I also love the video - the makeup and wardrobe are just a little bit awesome. I've of course mentioned before that Shingai Shoniwa always loves the extreme looks and pulls them off oh, so well! Oh and check out the Doc Martens she models (celebrating the 50th anniversary of the brand) She seems to get through 4 different amazing, gorgeously coloured pairs : ) Whoop!

Enjoy:

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin