Thursday 12 November 2009

Shingai Shoniwa

AKA the lead singer and bassist from the Noisettes. Great voice, beautiful woman, fantastic fashion sense - it's quirky, bold and full of colour!

I first laid eyes on her in a photoshoot for ASOS earlier this year. The photos of her made me stop in my tracks as I leafed through. She really stood out to me because I felt like the outfits she was wearing would be the type of things she'd normally wear. She just seemed to look incredibly comfortable in them and it all really worked...

I also love the way she carries off her makeup. She's not afraid to don on some fantastic neons, glittery shimmers and anything that screams 80s and she looks fantastic in them!

Here are a few photos to demonstrate why I think she makes such a great inspiration for fashion and style...


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin