Sunday 30 May 2010

In the Market for a New Ring... Or Two

I have a bit of a history for losing rings. I'm very careful with my silver rings but in the past year I've lost two of the rings I wore EVERY single day. The first was last summer walking along Camden Lock. I didn't even realise it happened until my finger felt naked and looked down to see it was missing its usual silver band of tapped silver.

Then recently I had an even more upsetting loss of a vintage 80s ring I acquired 3 years ago. Because it's vintage, there's no replacing it. *Sniff* And it fit so snugly on my thumb as well. Now my third ring that I wore along with the other two is hanging on my jewellery stand and has been for a month, waiting for two partners in crime to join him again. I won't put it back on until I find two permanent replacements for the ones I've lost - because quite frankly it doesn't feel right on without another two to party with it.

I've been casually searching for a while now and I'm trying to make up my mind as to what I'd like these two rings to be... I have very picky tastes and the more unusual the ring, the better for me. If my budget was limitless, any one of these would be so lovely...






Images from Etsy sellers - RingRingRing, BlindFaithArt and Jewela

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin