Saturday 29 May 2010

Outfit of the Day - Flowers for the Lady



As you all know by now, as well as makeup I love, love, love fashion. Inspired by hundreds of fashion blogs out there I fancied sharing with you my favourite outfits and the clobber I pull together as much as a wardrobe journey and because pulling together outfits is fun and we should all share in the joy!

So without further ado this is one of my new regular features that you'll see more of in future here at All That Glitters - Outfit of the Day. I'll be posting one every fortnight so keep an eye out for more to come.

This is was what I wore to my anniversary adventure day with the man of my dreams : ) It's the first time I wore my newly purchased flower headband and I must say I'm loving it if I do say so myself! Oh and of course I also received some beautiful roses from the man in question, hoorah!

Flower headband - Topshop, jumper - Beyond Retro vintage, belt - vintage, paisley playsuit - 'Love' for Topshop, tights - H&M.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin