Wednesday 26 May 2010

Boots No. 7's 75th!

While we're still on Boots - I thought I'd move over to their makeup collection No. 7. This month Boots No. 7 makeup celebrates its 75th anniversary of providing women with excellent and affordable makeup and skincare on the British high street.

In celebration of their seven decades, Lisa Eldridge, Creative Director and celebrity makeup artist created seven different looks capturing each decade's beauty trend. The images are gorgeous and Lisa's makeup looks are beautiful, I could sit and gawp at them for hours.

You may have already seen some of them on the web adverts or in-store, but you can find the full collection on Lisa Eldridge's website.

I find them so inspiring, I'll definitely be trying my hand at re-creating some of them, they look so much fun to do.

Happy Birthday No. 7! Keep your eyes peeled for my review of their Dream Lash mascara, coming soon...

Photograph copyright of Ben Hassett, makeup by Lisa Eldridge

2 comments:

Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

I absolutely adore the make up looks, there was a great pull out in LOOK magazine! Happy birthday No.7 :), they have some cult products!

xoxo

Amanda said...

Aww man, you're kidding! I must have missed it - is it this week's edition or last week's?! : ( They are amazing looks, can't wait to have a go myself : D

Amanda xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin