Friday 7 January 2011

New Year, New Start!


Happy New Year and long-time-no-bloggidy! Yup, it’s been a while and this absence has been the longest for which I’m truly sorry. 2010 was a very busy year with me embarking on new shoots left, right and centre, including music videos – one of which is being released very shortly – and much, much more. December was an excellent way to end the year as I had the wonderful opportunity to work at the Clothes Show Live at Birmingham’s NEC for Rimmel and do make-up on many a wonderful face : )

In retrospect I should have prepared you a little for a potential absence here and there! I truly LOVE blogging about all things beauty-related, fashion-oriented and anything sparkly(!) but my main crust is make-up artistry which can mean during the busy spells and with being on the road my blog gets put to one side a little. However I am sticking to my promise to keep adding new features and doing my best to keep All That Glitters a fun and info-filled spot for you guys to get all of your cosmetic and fashion fixes. So in future, if I go quiet, you know what I’m up to and I will return ; )

Without further adieu I intend to crack on and begin blogging about all of the wonderful products and make-up loves that I’ve been itching to share with you all : ) But if you’re curious to see what I’ve been getting up to all this time then take a peek at my portfolio website! Here you can indulge in many a photo shoot and feast your eyes and ears on the wonderful debut music video by the very lovely Georgia Mason, a gorgeous singer and songwriter who has just been signed - congrats hun!

www.amanda-makeup.com

May 2011 be amazing for everyone!

Amanda xxx

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin