Monday 12 October 2009

Prescriptives To Go

I can't keep up with this - more bad news from the makeup and beauty industry! I read today that Estee Lauder are closing down their global Prescriptives brand. Estee Lauder's CEO and President Fabrizio Freda announced on the website that this has been due to the fact that the brand's "long term business model is no longer viable given the current market environment”.

You may remember my post on Prescriptives' Flawless Skin SPF 15 foundation... I love this foundation and I'm actually due to buy a new bottle since my first purchase in April (yes, that's a whole 6 months' use!) is just about to run out. The great thing about this product is it's not yellow-undertoned - my shade is in Vanilla which is a Red/Orange undertone - making it perfect for someone like me with fair skin, but skin that can tan a little in the summer!

Equally their Flawless Skin concealer which comes with an SPF of 25 is the creamiest, most pigmented concealer I've ever tried - it's my cure for sleepless nights and their tell-tale eyebags and it perfectly hides the odd blemish! This too is still lasting the mile in its pan six months in...

Once again if you want to stock up on any of your favourites, or you may even be curious about Prescriptives for yourself and wish to give them a go, now's the time to do so (of course I can't hold any responsibility for any addiction you may develop and then live to regret, haha!) You have until 31st of January 2010 when all Prescriptives counters will close. You'll still then have a chance to buy from their website until all stocks run dry!

If you have any questions or problems then Prescriptives have opened Freephone numbers to all UK residents: 0800 088 4168, Republic of Ireland: 1800 936 080 and 877-819-2968 for North America customers.

*Starts to tuck away a Winter squirrelling fund for all closing makeup brands* Please, for the love of my purse, no one else close down too!

http://www.prescriptives.com/

2 comments:

Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

Oh no not ANOTHER beauty brand to go. Horrible time for the beauty world :(

xoxo

Amanda said...

I know : ( I'm really hoping no more are affected the same way B Never and Prescriptives have been!

Here's hoping that things get better soon : ) xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin