Saturday 28 November 2009

Tag - Blog Award!

I'm very honoured and flattered to report that I have just been awarded an 'I Love Your Blog' award by the very awesome Georgie at So Full of Twilight Dreams that Glitter! Thank you Georgie, I'm really pleased to gain wonderful feedback like this, it means so much to me and I'm so excited to see that people are enjoying my blogging adventures - it comes at a very awesome time as my blog is very nearly 1 year old : )

And here it is:


To accept this award: Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.

Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


So now that I've been tagged I'm to nominate, in no particular order, 15 other brilliant fashion and beauty bloggers whose blogs I love and follow:

12. The Nie Nie Dialogues - Stephanie Nielson isn't a beauty/fashion blogger but she is an incredible woman with a beautiful zest for life and a heart-melting blog! Before and even after her accident she has always been and still is such a positive person who has endured so many challenges, but still sees the beauty in life and feels grateful. She truly is one of the most inspiring people I've ever came across!

Thank you again Georgie! And do check out Georgie's blog - she is the beauty and cosmetic knowledge queen: So Full of Twilight Dreams that Glitter

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin