Friday 20 November 2009

Backstage at Victoria's Secret

I love lacey underwear. But what do I love more? Lacey underwear plus gorgeous hair and makeup!

Tommy Ton, creator of Jak & Jil's fantastic fashion blog, has captured some amazing moments on camera at Victoria's Secret's fashion event and has posted them for all of us to enjoy. I think that these are some of the best captured backstage photographs for a fashion show I've ever seen - pure love!

Go to jakandjil.com for a peek behind the scenes. If that's not enough, enjoy more of Tommy's backstage photography on the Style.com feature Touched by Angels - seventh heaven hair and makeup!


Image source: Tommy Ton at jakandjil.com

2 comments:

Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

I'd love to be backstage at a show! Great post. I tagged you for an award by the way, details on my blog! :)

xoxo

Amanda said...

Aww thank you : ) I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Oh wow, thank you so much - I'm very flattered! : D

xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin