Saturday 21 November 2009

Jamu Beauty Treatments

Today I was treated to the most amazing facial EVER! I went down to a beauty salon called Jamu where I had a Cetuem Purifying Therapy facial. I'd never used Cetuem* products before but Jamu uses their line on all of their facial treatments offered.

All of the products used on me smelt and felt amazing, so much so by the end of the facial I wanted to see what was what for myself. Just as I thought it might be all over, yet another gorgeous tonic/lotion was luxuriously massaged into my skin. By the time it was done I'd nearly melted into the bed! The products and oils smelt heavenly, I keep thinking about them now...

Not only did I think that this is the best quality facial I've ever received - Jamu offers a very relaxing atmosphere with star treatment - I also feel it's the best-value facial I've ever had. Many a salon I've visited in the past has advertised it's facials as 50 minute facials for instance, but being the truly value-seeking warrior that I am I've often noticed that they don't even reach 30 minutes! (If you're spending good money then of course you'll want to get the duration that's advertised or it's not a fair service). At Jamu you get the treatment you deserve.

Your facial will be specially tailored to your skin's needs. You'll also get to choose your favourite scented oils as part of the experience. I'd love to tell you more, but I don't want spoil what's in store, needless to say it's enough to make you feel like a goddess so try it for yourself!

You'd normally receive this treatment for £45.00, but from now until Christmas they told me that all facials are half price at £22.50. If you're suffering from Christmas shopping stress or your skin's in a bit of a state but you have the office party to attend, then get yourself down to Jamu for a pamper extravaganza!

Jamu is also currently offering many other pre-Christmas deals including:
  • Book a Jessica Nails manicure, get your toenails filed and painted for FREE

  • Book a Jessica Nails pedicure and get your nails filed and painted FREE

  • Book to have your party makeup done, get your nails filed and painted FREE

  • Book to have eyelash extensions and have your nails filed and painted FREE
I wish that there was a Jamu salon in every town so that you could all experience it, but you'll need to be near/travel to Kingsfield, just outside of Woking. However of course if you're ever in the area you now know who to call...

To book your treatment call 07810 427600. I'll be certainly coming back for more...

*Cetuem offers a number of skincare products, nail enamels and holistic hair care products. You can find them online at cetuem.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey wow, thanks Amanda for the great review and I am really glad you loved the salon, the facial and the products so much - you can come again! Just to let you know though that Ceteum products are only available from the company "trade only", so if anyone wants to experience or purchase them, they have to come to Jamu or any other Cetuem salon. See you soon and lovin' your blog x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin