Wednesday 30 September 2009

Lancome's Special Edition Brush Set...

You may have noticed in my List of Loves on the side of my blog I have a piccie of a brush set. Well this is the very special Limited Edition brush set from Lancome's Declaring Indigo release that is available at all Sephora stores in the US exclusively...

I'm waiting and researching to see if Lancome will be generous enough to sell these over at the UK counters but I can't find a smidge of info on it! Sure I have all these types of brushes already but that's not the point!! The indigo blue dyed brush hairs are to die for and it's such a pretty set I can't stop thinking about it *blush*... Plus they come with a bag and when you're amassing makeup at the rate of knots this is always handy.

I'll keep an eye out every day for these beauties to see if they're coming out over here and if it's going to happen you'll find out here! I REALLY hope to see them in the UK, it would be rude not to let us have them, now wouldn't it, Lancome?! : P

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin