Wednesday 2 September 2009

New Favourite - Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara

It was love at first stroke - for my mascara of course!!

I got a free sample in Glamour magazine - "Little Bit BADgal" and have been using it for over 2 months now...

The wand is absolutely massive, wider than any other mascara wand I've seen/used before! It was a bit intimidating at first in fact because I didn't think I'd be able to control the application too well and might poke myself in the eye! But the moment I used it I thought it was AMAZING! It was actually very easy to use from the word go, I had no problems with control or application at all.

Yeah, it retails a little on the pricier side, but it doesn't clump, flake, smudge or run and well for me, it just seems like it was made for my eyelashes, haha! The thicker wand means that you can get right to the base of the lashes and coat the lashes quickly and effectively. The bristles are great because the mascara doesn't seem to cling to them in the same way that some mascara wands do which in turn cause clumping and unwanted excess product coating the lashes!

I'm VERY impressed with this product, I haven't had a sample that's encouraged me to eventually buy the product in a long time! But I'll be definitely buying the full-size version of this beauty as soon as my sample runs out!

If you don't have curly/long lashes this stuff's a godsend and if you do, well you'll just have lovely, luscious lashes that blow the boys away when you wink or blink! : )

You can find Benefit's BADgal Lash mascara at any Benefit counter near you or here.

Edit: You can now see images to go with this post - as you'll see the brush is huuuuge! : )






No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin