Friday 11 September 2009

Emma Watson - Fashion Designer To Be??

A couple of days ago after seeing Emma Watson in a Burberry print advert (looking gorgeous and very sultry may I add) I thought to myself I wouldn't be surprised to see her become a fashion designer once her Harry Potter days are done and dusted after the final film eventually hits the Box Office.


I guess if you've got a bit of spare cash, some fashion savvy and a few useful contacts, why not?! I would, haha!

But apparently her PR people say it's just not gonna happen and have quashed any suspicions among us that she will ever do such a thing. But you know what they say... No smoke without fire. And besides if it buys her more time to educate herself before going for it too soon then so be it. I still reckon we'll see her with her own line one day - even if it's in 10, 20 or even 30 years time!

The more I see of her the more I realise she just looks the part. People everywhere have noticed the stir she's causing in the fashion scene and I (plus pretty much the rest of the world!) finally realised she's become the true lady when she rocked up to the latest Harry Potter premiere this summer in a GORGEOUS frock... Only to find out it was an Ossie Clark number. Me - jealous? Pfft, no!

Also check her out in this snap from her latest Teen Vogue shoot - she's truly stunning!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin