Wednesday 5 August 2009

New Hair - My Pixie Cut!

Today I went to the hair salon and got a brand new hair-do! It's been about 4 months since I had it cut last, it was a nice and short wavy bob before, but it had massively grown out and in the past 8 months I've been gradually daring to go shorter and shorter.

Well today I took the plunge and went that bit shorter still and these are the results! I love it and I'm so pleased with the way it's turned out : ) I'm still tempted to one day go for a proper Elvin cut a la Edie Sedgwick or Mia Farrow, but one step at a time, hehe. Right now I'm lovin' the length it is!
And for anyone who happens to be in the local Surrey area, I can tell you that my hair was lovingly styled by Leonardo at the Sanrizz Salon on North Street. So if you're looking for a new hairdresser, he's your man! I've been going to him for nearly 3 years now and I love what he does with my hair - he's the king of hairdressers!

(For styling he used AH (Alternative Hair) Booster mousse designed to add ooomph and hold to my locks, plus a little bit of Tigi Bedhead Mastermind. This stuff smells SO yummy I could eat it - but it's best used for added texture, separation and shine!)
Yay for new hair! : )
P.S. Scuse our temporary makeshift coat rack while we await a lovely hat stand - I plan to go back and edit this photo later! Oh and the canvas is a poster for You Heard Nothing, my boyfriend's very awesome indie rock club night! As it's in there, I may as well shamelessly plug, hehe: www.youheardnothing.co.uk

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin