Thursday 6 August 2009

My New Read - Kate Moss Style


You may remember me mentioning the interview I saw at the Clothes Show with Angela Buttolph - author of the Kate Moss Style book that I had a flick through the other day and just knew I had to have! Well I am now the proud owner of said book : )

I grabbed a coffee yesterday and sat down with it finally - I'm such a kid, I always flick through first to fawn over all the piccies and then I go back and read it properly, hehe! Angela's done tonnes of amazing research to pull this book together, it goes into great detail - not too much and not too little.

The images are beautiful and inspiring, it's great to see the way Kate has transformed since she was discovered at the tiny age of 14! Reading about Kate's laissez-faire but fun approach to fashion and dressing is also really admirable and a definite message to go with what you feel, not what you think you should wear!! The book was written by Angela with the curious investigation into the what, where, why and how Kate has become such a style icon today...

I can't wait to read it fully all the way through and will be writing a more in-depth post on it when I'm done, but from what I can see already, I'm really glad that I bought it - I relish the time I'm going to have cosying up with this book and a nice cup of coffee/hot chocolate - bliss : )

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin