Thursday 7 May 2009

A Rose Romance - out now!

For those of you who don't know, the eagerly awaited A Rose Romance launched yesterday (I was onsite with work nextdoor to Soho's very own MAC PRO store where they were prepping the store before opening) :-D

I'm really loving the two Beauty Powders that MAC_Whore from Specktra reviewed a few weeks ago after the US launch. I don't have a bird's-eye view image of the powders myself, but if you go to her blog you'll see her piccie - oh the crumpled rose petal effect is so original and very, very pretty! In fact, as she says, you almost don't want to use them in fear of them fading lol! I think I'm gonna have to get me one :-P

Second of all, and I normally I don't get that excited about nail polish, but I saw her post on the Love and Friendship Nail Lacquer as part of the Rose Romance collection and my oh my, it's gorgeous. Very feminine, very pretty, very me. It's going on the Wants List! The shade is a lavender-pinky colour and quite dusky and it comes in three finishes: Cream, Sheer and Frosted.
Never have nails looked so darn pretty! :-P

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin