Friday 22 May 2009

Birthday Beauties!

Hey everyone!

OK I'm gonna have a moment of selfish celebration and announce that I am officially on the Birthday train today - next stop: Party Central, baby! Oh yes, the weekend has a lot in store according to the Man, so I wait in excitement to see what the surprises will be (LOVE surprises!).

I've already had a fantastic day so far: it's been gloriously sunny for my special day, my gorgeous man got me my favourite childhood film of all time - Alice in Wonderland. All wrapped up in penguin wrapping paper (it's one of those sickly sweet couply meanings, but it's my birthday so let me have my moment)! I've been meaning to get it for ages since I haven't seen it in years due to only ever owning the copy on VHS and not DVD. What is with that story? I love its craziness, imagination and originality!

I've had some awesome cards with lovely, lovely messages and I even finally got some vanilla syrup for my homemade coffees (Random, I know but I seriously have been so lame getting hold of some for my coffee fixes that someone just gave in and got me some lol!).

On the beauty front I have some Aveda Botanical Kinetics Hydrating Lotion as a birthday pressie too - or apparently facial moisturiser lol! I've never tried Aveda's skincare apart from their handcream which smells a lot like lemon meringue pie, mmmm... So I'll be giving this a shot over the next few days and letting you guys know my thoughts! :-)

Otherwise I'm staving off a cold, determined not to let it pull me down during my birthday weekend, no, no the germs can hit the road, they aren't welcome here!

And I promise I'll resume to my normal regular-ish posts as soon as I can - I think it's high time to get on and create some FOTDs. I've got some exciting work coming up too and I'm very keen to get going on it all and hopefully show you guys the fruits of my labour :-P

Have a great weekend everyone and I'll catch up with you all next week! x

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin