Thursday 28 May 2009

The Clothes Show Live Returns to London!

Hiya!

I'm very much looking forward to this weekend (again!) It's going to a bit of a mental one - I've lots planned and have been recently suffering a cold, so I hope that I don't end up burning myself out all over again and making myself ill once more! :-P

On top of all the party plans, this Sunday my friend and I are going to the Clothes Show Live at the ExCeL in the London Docklands! I remember watching the Clothes Show, the TV series, when I was very little. Every Sunday evening I religiously watched wide-eyed at all the very pretty, crazy and wild outfits. I was too young to follow fashion myself of course, but I still loved to pore over the prettiness and dream! :-D

A decade and a bit later and I'm actually going to be at the Clothes Show event that's held annually. It's been missing in action in the recent years but this year it makes a very happy return with some big celebs and experts there, such as Erin O'Connor (the model!), Andrew Collinge (hair expert!) and many more!
Jessica Nails will be in attendance with their luxurious Nail & Champagne Bar, something tells me my friend and I will most definitely be stumbling into this - pretty nails and champers - could a girl ask for more?! And of course there will be a catwalk for everyone to see and say "Ooooh" and "Ahhh"... :-P

It's an event not to be missed, especially as the word on the street is that on Sunday there's gonna be lots of discounts here, there and everywhere :-D So if you haven't got your tickets yet HURRY!

Are you gonna be there? If so, what are you most looking forward to and why?

I'll be back next week with a big scoop on what went down at the event and what goodies I picked up. Oh and maybe a piccie of my beautiful nails (why not?!)

Bon weekend! x

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin