Tuesday 26 May 2009

Makeup Bag and Brush Holder Goodness!

Hello everyone!

I had an amazing birthday weekend and I was very lucky because the Bank Holiday weekend happened to coincide so 3-day weekend galore for me, hehe :-) I had an awesome time and enjoyed myself SO much thanks to all my lovely friends and family and by no means least the Man for organising such a wonderful weekend! x

A couple of my pressies were very special indeed and I wanted to share them on here. My lovely friend Gemma - who I've mentioned runs Anderra, also runs her very own design agency called Toggle. Not only does she make bath bombs, soaps and lovely smelly things for your skin etc. she's also quite the craftswoman when it comes to sewing and making useful things like mobile phone pouches, bags for sunglasses and other beautiful bits and bobs!

She has a super knack at finding the most cutest prints and fabrics, fantastic buttons and details no matter what the use. For my birthday she made me the most gorgeous makeup bag from silk and its very own matching brush holder!! The design is beautiful and the silk is almost irridescent, it's a purply-turquoise depending what light you hold it under. The little ribbon details are so cute and it's great to have my very own unique kit now :-D

Update: Gemma's taken some piccies of the bag and brush holder. I've linked them here for you to have an ogle because they're just so pretty I can't do them justice by describing them alone!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3fold/3709955538/

Gemma also sells her very talented wares every so often. If you want to have your very own unique iPod sock or maybe even your own matching makeup bag and brush holder set (by special request!) then get in touch with her by visiting her websites at Toggle or Anderra!


For more info on Toggle click here


Anderra can be found here

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin