Friday 7 January 2011

Product Reviews Ahoy!


Well as you can imagine, I’ve been filing away a whole heap of reviews for you guys because quite simply when I try something new I always think “I must blog about this!” A little like sharing a piece of great news or gossip with a friend over a cup of tea or coffee ; ) I’ve well and truly missed my little run-downs on all of the cosmetics I’ve got my hands on in recent months so in the next few weeks you can expect to see my thoughts on:

  • Boots No. 7 Extreme Lash mascara
  • Lush Vanilla Dee-Lite Hand & Body lotion
  • Lush Maple Taffy lip balm
  • Body Shop Coconut Shimmer Body Butter
  • Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation
  • Maybelline Volume Express Falsies mascara

And plenty, plenty more..!

Image from Keep Calm, Stay Positive Blog

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin