Tuesday 16 March 2010

Urban Meadow

Urban Meadow

Items in this set:
Scallop Lace Half Sleeve Body, Topshop £25
Paris Flippy Skirt, Topshop £35
Playing around with outfits online again: I've put together my outfit Plan of Action for the Man's Birthday on Saturday! I can't wait - Design Museum, Borough Market, much meandering in London and then The Diner in Shoreditch. Bliss.

I'm loving the 'underwear-as-outerwear' look at the moment. I now have a lovely lace body which I love to pieces - I'm a huge lover of lace! And I couldn't help but pick up this gorgeous skirt the other week - it doesn't help when people say "Oooh this would look great on you!" They're just helping me fuel a habit I can't kick. Now really... *rolls eyes* : )

I also love flowers in the hair, but anything really feminine, floral and sweet in the hair goes for me. But to avoid the sickly-sweet feeling, a leather jacket toughens up the look along with some cute leather ankle booties : ) Yay!

Speaking of outfits, more fashion-feasting is to follow...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin