Tuesday 16 March 2010

Blog Awardness!



Yay! I love blog awards - it always helps to know that my blog is helping and inspiring you guys out there : )

Imogen, author of Write About What? and Novel Ideas kindly awarded me two lovely blog awards a couple of weeks ago. The first being the Humane Award, awarded for being a blogger that makes others happy by leaving nice comments and helping them - aww, well I do try, hehe. It's my pleasure to help you all, so please just drop me a line!

And the second is the Sunshine Award. Thank you Imogen, it's lovely of you to share those with me.

I'd like to award the Humane Award and the Sunshine Award to both Georgie at So Full of Twilight Dreams that Glitter and Amanda at A Fairycake Tale. Georgie writes amazing beauty blog posts with fab product reviews and is incredibly helpful if you ever have any queries. If you ever have a culinary query I urge you to ask Amanda at A Fairycake Tale - she's quite the chef and an expert in the kitchen!

x

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin