Sunday 24 January 2010

Inspired by...

I'm really into the new music video by I Blame Coco, I love the styling and Coco herself is very striking! In fact I thought to myself when I first saw the video that she really has a different, edgy look, kinda tomboy-ish - she could be a model... I swear I'd seen her face before.

Ha, little did I know she's modelled for Burberry back in 2008, oh and she's only Sting and Trudy Styler's daughter! Yup, makes sense now! The song's quite catchy, but I'm still not 100% sure about it and the video could be criticised for being achingly hip but I still like it!

And then there's Marina And The Diamonds' music video for 'Hollywood'. I've been hearing waves of whispers about this girl and how her and her band are the next big thing for 2010 but had yet to hear any of their choons. I LOVE her makeup and styling in this video, plus she's absolutely gorgeous. There's lots of pretty things in it that makes any girl want to shout 'Me, me, me!'

The video from I Blame Coco is for their up and coming debut single 'Caesar' (out Feb 2010).

Marina And The Diamonds' 'Hollywood' single is also released next month. Both videos can be checked out below...










No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin